Monday, June 21, 2010

Can I use Vista and XP at the same time?

I just bought a notebook with Vista Ultimate, but my desktop has XP. I do not want to spend a load of money to upgrade my desktop to Vista, but still want to use it. Is there a way to link both using just my notebook?



Can I use Vista and XP at the same time?ktm



you just install both and then when your laptop is booting up, it gives you a list of operating systems to choose from, so you choose which one you want each time



here's the link that tells you exactly how to do it



http://apcmag.com/5023/dual_booting_xp_w...



Can I use Vista and XP at the same time?nortan



you can install two os in your laptop, one for xp and one for vista so when you switch on your laptop you can choose which to load
If by linking both you mean having the ability to transfer files, you can network your notebook and your pc together so you can access your files on your desktop.
You don't need to upgrade your desktop. They are fairly compatible :\
just use an ethernet connection to both computer. you will need to set the ip address manually in both also make corresponding firewall ports open.



easy way install VNC software.

No comments:

Post a Comment