Monday, June 21, 2010

Who else is having windows vista compatibility problems?

My printer will not work, my video card will not work, my camera will not work, and my sound card will not work.



I really don't think it's that nice either having to answer yes to anything and everything you want to do.



Does anyone else feel the same way? or is it just me?



Who else is having windows vista compatibility problems?hijack this



I have had the same problems and absolutely hate vista. I spent two days talking to tech support to try and get my printer/scanner, camera and mp3 player to work.. finally I just bought new everything just to save the hassle.



Who else is having windows vista compatibility problems?liveupdate



I had to get a new printer and all new soft ware. I regret buying a Vista system.
NOTHING FRIGGIN WORKS! VISTA IS CRAP! I have ultimate!
unload it and get windows XP.
get new hardware drivers from your "gadget" sources. MANY have not yet upgraded their drivers and you may have to replace them with vista compatible hardware,NEW hardware!

No comments:

Post a Comment