Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I delete Windows Vista off my PC and get XP back?

Vista isnt working well and i dont have the xp cd.



How can I delete Windows Vista off my PC and get XP back?systemworks



First thing....find what hardware you have...get the XP drivers for it...then burn them to CD....then put your XP CD in the drive....and shut down...power off...then reboot...choose boot from CD...FORMAT drive when asked...then install. put your drivers cd in and load all the drivers.



How can I delete Windows Vista off my PC and get XP back?windows



1st install the xp in other drive.then work on xp os . go to my computer %26 format the drive in which the vista is installed . u can now work easily
Well, you need the xp CD to install xp.
well, one thing I have learned is dont ever remove a windows os before installing the new one or that pc is dead in the water...you can take it to a repair shop and have them do it for you, or try to figure out what exactly is wrong with your vista.
Format your hard disk , than install windows xp

No comments:

Post a Comment