Monday, June 21, 2010

Should i register for the Windows Vista upgrade?

I don't see what's so great about it, and I read an article that says that once you install it you really can't take it off. Should i get it or not?



Should i register for the Windows Vista upgrade?network security



Im running a trial of Vista Ultimate and I have really had no issue with it. Granted the layout is quite different kind of like being used to Win98 and then going to WinXP. Im pretty well used to it now and I will more than likely purchase a permenant key for it. I, personally, would recommend it but I also suggest you make sure your system and software will be 100% compatible.



Should i register for the Windows Vista upgrade?norton internet security



That article was full of sh!t.. With any OS you can wipe them clean within 10 mins.. If it is a free upgrade, then why not? I would suggest you wait to really upgrade though, until some of the bugs are fixed. UNLESS, you have two seperate hard drives. If you have 2 HDD's mirror your first drive to the second, and run the upgrade on the mirror'd drive. This way you can dual boot between the 2 OS's..
yes it is good

No comments:

Post a Comment