Monday, June 21, 2010

I have a sound problem with windows vista the sound is wobbly what can i do?

when i play anything either in windows media player or on sites such as you tube the sound is wobbly i have windows vista,i've checked my sound card and speakers and all are working anyone got any suggestions please?



I have a sound problem with windows vista the sound is wobbly what can i do?moto guzzi



I had a similar problem like this when I first got my sony vaio laptop. The way I solved this problem was I opened the volume controls and manually adjusted the sound until I was happy with the sound output. If the problems persist seek advice from the place you got the computer from and tell them the problems your having with the sound.



I have a sound problem with windows vista the sound is wobbly what can i do?norton internet security 2008



would rec standing still lol
Pray as windows vista is totally crap.
What do you mean by wobbly?

No comments:

Post a Comment