Monday, June 21, 2010

Is there a place I can go to down load windows vista free?

I am sure I read it on yahoo tech some where but now can not find it?



Is there a place I can go to down load windows vista free?virus removal



I'm sure limewire and those will have it.



Actually, I'm a real big fan of dc++ network hubs which is where I got my copy.



Remember to grab the activation workaround along with the disc image. and also....it'll come with instructions but in case you get a head of yourself don't use a serial key on install (leave it blank) makes the activation workaround process much easier later on



Is there a place I can go to down load windows vista free?anti virus protection



I think you can download themes that will make XP appear like Vista..
not legally, no... i suppose you could check on say limewire that kind of thing. honestly though I would wait to get it, if you get it at all. there's bound to be tons of bugs.
legally? for free? I doubt it, very highly, unless your computer came with a free upgrade. I mean yea, there's always limewire, but there's bound to be oodles of viruses and other bad stuff integrated into it
don't bother. vista is still incredibly buggy and insecure. either wait a year or two before you upgrade, or if you need a new OS now for free, try ubuntu linux. it is always free and legal, it is very stable, and there are loads of places on the internet to get help if you run in to any problems.
Vista is a commercial software product. Downloading it without paying for it is illegal. And even if you do, it won't help. Microsoft has gotten tired of hundreds of millions of criminals stealing their software, so Vista has some strong anti-piracy measures built in. When you install Vista, you have to connect to Microsoft's servers to activate it. Activation uses a unique code that can only be used for one computer. If you have an illegal copy of Vista, it won;t activate. In 30 days your computer will go into reduced functionality mode. It will remove all desktop icons and the start menu, and then it will start IE and take you to the Microsoft site where you can purchase a legal copy of the OS. If you don't, it will shut your computer down after one hour of use.



It'a a PITA for legit, honest users, but a bunch of bad apples spoiled it for everyone else.
Try limewire. I heard you can downlaod programs from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment