Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone else find Windows Vista difficult to use?

Ready loaded on my new laptop...I really hate this THING! It's so hard to find out how to do even simple things such as change US English on the dictionary to UK English - and how to add new words to the dictionary. And loads of other stuff. Call me old fashioned if you like, but give me the good old pre-Vista days!



Does anyone else find Windows Vista difficult to use?virus protection



You get used to Vista.



I don't see why everyones always complaining about it, mine works perfectly (Vista Home Premium).



If your finding it hard to use this site may be useful: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows...



Does anyone else find Windows Vista difficult to use?agv



jerk windows vista is a jerk



it runs very slow



i hate it



xp is



cool
I have Vista Home Premium and think its great.



I used to have XP but wouldn't go back to it.



I don't know why people say it runs slow as its a lot faster than XP on my laptop (2gb).
The reason everyboby complains about Vista is because they need to upgrade their PC so it can run Vista smoothly, but eventually no one wanna spend money!



I've been using Vista since last August and trust me,you will get use to it!



Its quite hard in the beginning to find some stuffs! But time will make things easier for ya.
I have Vista on only one laptop, I left XP on everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment