Monday, June 21, 2010

Does ReadyBoost actually really work in Vista?

I plugged in a 512mb flashdrive into my laptop with vista, and it allowed me to allocate about 440mb of my flashdrive. I opened task manager to see if that had made any difference to the RAM total allocation, but the figure remained the same at 2GB.



Can someone explain their experience with this? HAve you tried and tested this to see if it works? Because if it does, then that would be marvellous!!!



Does ReadyBoost actually really work in Vista?free spyware remover



Yes it does, Have to have 2 windows but it does work.



Does ReadyBoost actually really work in Vista?ktm



I have read various opinions on this. Some say it works, some don't. I personally have used it. I did not see a noticeable difference. Just yesterday I removed my ready boost option. I no longer have a flash drive installed. Granted it was by necessity that I removed it. I had to plug in something else and did not have a extra USB port. However in using my computer today, I have not missed the ready boost option.

No comments:

Post a Comment