Monday, June 21, 2010

How come my pictures will not all load up when I use my SD slot in my new Windows Vista Computer?

I have to at least load them 2 or 3 times so that all of the pictures on the card will load. They will all load but you can not view each pictures, some will be there and then others only part of the picture will load. What do I need to do to fix this problem.



How come my pictures will not all load up when I use my SD slot in my new Windows Vista Computer?vista



Sounds like a memory problem. You have so much stuff running that it takes a forcing of cache to get enough space to display the pictures. Try turning off all the unneeded add ons that load at start and closing out a few programs that are running in the background. Might want to check the virtual memory settings (help menu will guide you) and do a disk cleanup and defrag through system tools. As a last resort, spend money and buy a memory upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment