Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I disable the Vista feature that asks my permission before every little thing it does?

UAC? If so, link is below.



How do I disable the Vista feature that asks my permission before every little thing it does?internet



You probably should start by disabling the parental controls in your computer. Unless you are not the administrator on the computer. Then you are going to have to ask that person to adjust them or turn them off for you.



How do I disable the Vista feature that asks my permission before every little thing it does?network



Note: Disabling UAC will lead to a less secure system, so be warned.



Open up Control Panel, and type in "UAC" into the search box. You'll see a link for "Turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off":



On the next screen you should uncheck the box for "Use User Account Control (UAC)", and then click on the OK button.



You'll need to reboot your computer before the changes take effect, but you should be all done with annoying prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment