Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I dispose of my Vista Home Premium disc?

For me its been a total waste of hard earned money.



How can I dispose of my Vista Home Premium disc?network



lol at CH's answer



You could put it through a paper shredder



You could even reenact this video:



http://youtube.com/watch?v=FVbf9tOGwno



How can I dispose of my Vista Home Premium disc?norton



Ask for a refund. ;)
Sell them on EBay.
Explosives-



It would represent your frustrations and anger with it. I feel your pain.
If your copy of Vista came with the purchase of a new computer, that copy of Vista may only be legally used on that machine, forever. So, check with the microsoft helpdesk............



If you bought Vista in a retail store and installed it on a machine you already owned, you have to completely delete it on that machine before you can install it on another machine. So u can contact the retailer itself......



REMOVE VISTA .com



is the website to help u further
Bundle it with XP then sell it as "Vista plus upgrade disk."

No comments:

Post a Comment